Marriage / Nikah ServicesRequirements and Procedure
WEI Center provides Nikah (marriage) services by our Imam who is registered as Licensed Marriage Officer in the Province of Ontario. A licensed marriage officer is required to complete necessary paperwork and register marriage in the Province of Ontario.
Kindly obtain a Marriage License and contact our Imam.
Details for obtaining Marriage License Document
- A marriage license must be obtained from any city hall in Ontario prior to the date of the Nikah.
- Visit your nearest city hall (Either the groom or bride can obtain license with the necessary documents of both parties).
- For the list of required documents, please check requirements at:
- Should you have questions about documents, For city of Mississauga, please call 905-615-3200 and ask for the marriage licensing office.
- In Person: at WEI Center, 4161 Sladeview Cr. Mississauga – Unit 12, 13
- Telephone: Office (905) 369-9342 x23, Cell: (416) 930-8964
- Email: Office@weicenter.ca