Part Time (Evening) Hifz ProgramAdmission Policy and Procedure
Our goal is to prepare students to complete and excel in the memorization of Qur’an and recite it with the correct pronunciation, and to develop in them an Islamic Personality and Moral Values through knowledge and environment.
Admission to the program is offered to:
- Boys only (who have completed the Nazirah Qur’an and are well-versed in it).
|Mon – Fri
|05:00 PM – 08:00 PM
(in Day Light Saving Time)
|Mon – Fri
|04:30 PM – 07:30 PM
(in EST Timings)
|No Weekend Classes
Students are graded monthly based upon Attendance, Progress, and Work Ethics. If any of these requirements are not met, the Principal reserves the rights to remove the students from the Program.
- It is compulsory that students attend the Program regularly.
- All students must reach minimum 5 minutes early.
- If a student is abscent or late more than 3 times in a month, or does not complete the given Home Work, he will be suspended from the Program till a written and satisfactory explanation from the parents is provided.
Islamic Dress Code must be observed:
- Boys must wear a “Topi”, “Jubba” or Long Relular pants and shirts.
(No Shorts / No Pictures is allowed).
Registration Form – Part Time (Evening) Hifz Program
Click below the link to download registration form. Please fill using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Print and Sign form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.