QUR'ANIC SUMMER SCHOOL - 2022
Click below to download.Registration Forms
FORM A FOR ONE CHILD
FORM B FOR ADDITIONAL CHILDREN
ADMISSION POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Knowledge is the first step towards human development. We established a humble and earnest attempt to provide
authentic Islamic education in an Islamic environment.
Our goal is to prepare students to complete and excel in
Qura’nic Studies, and to develop in them an Islamic Personality and Moral Values.
Admission to the program is based on:
- First come – First serve bases only. (Priority is given to students who are already registered in Regular Quran Classes)
- The students’ acceptance will be conditional based upon specific behavior for a specific period of time. If it is not met
, the Principal reserves the right to remove the student from the Program.
- Students MUST attend the entire Program.
- All students MUST reach minimum 5 minutes earlier to their respective class.
- All planned / extended absences should be discussed with the Principal at the time of registration. Parents are responsible to ensure that their child (ren) cover(s) the missed coursework.
- If a student is absent or late for a week, he / she will be suspended from the Program unless a document clarifying the reason from the parents is produced.
.Islamic Dress Code must be observed:
- Boys must wear a “Toppi”, “Jubba” or Long Regular Pants and shirt. (NO SHORTS / NO PICTURES is allowed).
- Girls must wear “Hijab” (Headscarves). Their entire body (except face and hands) must be covered. (NO TIGHT CLOTHINGS is allowed)
Homework is considered as:
- Incomplete Class work
- Assigned Homework
- Reviewing already taught Material
- Preparing for the Tests
Students lacking in Homework Assignments must provide a written / signed Parental Note indicating the reason(s) to the teacher Consistent and unexplained failure to complete the homework may result in after school detention subjected to prior notification to the Parents.
- Qura’nic Reading ((Qaida for Beginners)
- Memorization of Surah
- Memorization of Du’as (Supplications for all Occasion)
- Islamic Etiquettes
- How to Perform Daily Salah
- Basic Islamic Teachings (Fiqh, Hadith, and Seerah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
This material will be taught to the capability of the student. Textbook and Reading Material is available from the office at
an extra cost.