Friday (Jumu'ah) Prayer Registration
Friday Prayer Registration is MUST
Alhamdulillah WEIC reopened for all Prayers starting Monday March 15, 2021 at 15% capacity as permitted by the Provicial Government.
Registration opens on every THURSDAY at 10:00AM.
All registrants must read and accept the terms below.
In the past 14 days:
I have not experienced or done any of the following: Fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, and shortness of breath. Neither I, nor anyone in my household, has travelled outside Ontario in the past 14 days. I have not been investigated, nor tested positive, nor have been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
(Please take this self-assessment if you’re worried you were exposed to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) or have symptoms https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/)
By Clicking the Register Now – I agree to the following:
- I am healthy (and I am not elderly or infirm and do not suffer from any chronic health conditions).
- I agree to maintain social distancing, of at least 2 metres, wear a face mask, bring my prayer mats, and come prepared with wudhu, to the masjid. I understand the masjid will not open the washroom and wudhu facilities.
- I understand that there will be no chairs and seating available for prayers.
- I understand that any wheelchairs, strollers, folding chairs, or other such seating or wheeled equipment cannot be brought into the center.
- I will also bring a bag for my shoes and place them in the bag during my visit to the masjid.
- I will pray all additional Sunnah, Nafl, and optional prayers at home.
- I will follow the directives as given by WEIC management, staff, and volunteers to ensure the safety of myself and others.
- I will not hold WEIC (including its management, staff, and volunteers) responsible for any reason due to my attendance at the masjid, and am coming entirely at my own risk.
- To gain access to the masjid premises, upon entry, I will carry and present proof of my personal registration and ONE official government identity (either Health Card or Drivers Licence).
Download The Masjid App
Please download The Masjid App from the AppStore/Playstore or by scanning the QR Code. Once installed , click on Use Current Location or type West End Islamic Center in the search bar. You will see a list of masajids. Click on the > arrow next to West End Islamic Center to open its page, and tap FOLLOW.